Through the process of “Experiential Learning” Optimum Experiences aims to promote personal growth and group development through the use of carefully controlled challenging experiences.
The learning processes we use are vehicles that promote group development and the learning of new personal skills that can be applied and used in work environments and real life situations.
The programs are designed to equip both managers and colleagues with the tools needed to maximize individual and team performance.
Optimum Experiences uses the “Adventure Challenge Approach” with the overall aim of enhancing the participant’s self-reliance, increasing their confidence in their own abilities, self-esteem and personal initiatives, and assisting them in learning to cooperate and work with others.
Programs can include:
- goal setting
- leadership styles
- trust and support
- strategic planning
- personal and professional growth
- effective communication
Activities can include:
- Team initiative challenges
- Trust and awareness activities
- Low and High Wire courses
- Rock Climbing
- Roping skills
- Mountain Biking
- Catamaran Cruise and Snorkelling
- Canoeing – flat or white water
- Bush walking and Navigation
- Camping and Wilderness Expeditions
- Stimulate staff’s mental approach to work in a fun, supportive environment
- Help each participant discover and learn through active participation
- Improve effective communication and trust within the team
- Identify and enhance personal effectiveness in problem-solving
- Demonstrate the power of self-talk to overcome challenges
- Develop a more positive company culture
- Learn how to embrace a challenge and deal with change